Invisalign is an amazing system of clear, invisible aligners that can straighten your teeth and allow you to continue your life and work without people knowing you are wearing them.
With Invisalign you can have the smile you have always wanted without wearing traditional, fixed braces, helping to restore your confidence whilst improving oral hygiene during treatment.
What does the treatment involve?
- Clear – So no one can tell you’re having your teeth straightened.
- Removable – You can eat and drink anything you like as well as brushing and flossing as usual.
- Comfortable – No metal brackets or wires to irritate your gums or cause mouth abrasions.
- Customised – By taking impressions of your teeth, custom-made aligners can be produced.
- 3D treatment plan – View your own 3D treatment plan to see how your teeth will look once treatment is complete.
- Invisalign treatment consists of a series of custom designed thin, clear aligners to fit exactly over the teeth. Each aligner uses a tiny amount of pressure to move the teeth very slowly and carefully until they have straightened into the final, desired position.
- A complete set of aligners is changed every two weeks. However, you only need to see your dentist every six or eight weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Invisalign treatment takes approximately 9-15 months, in which time you’ll wear between 18-30 aligners, however this can vary for each individual case.
The Invisalign system is not suitable for every orthodontic problem and here at Ringley Park we will advise you on differing approaches and the most suitable treatment option for you.
To learn more about Invisalign please click here