Ringley Park is a certified Invisalign provider, giving our Surrey patients access to fast-working ‘invisible braces’.
With Invisalign, you can have the smile you have always wanted without wearing traditional, fixed braces, helping to restore your confidence whilst improving oral hygiene during treatment.
If you’re looking for Invisalign in Reigate, come and see the team at Ringley Park. As certified Invisalign practitioners, we offer a wealth of experience helping patients in Surrey with ‘invisible’ clear aligners. Custom-made and removable, Invisalign lets you carry on with life without anyone noticing you’re having your teeth straightened. With Invisalign’s metal-free system, you can achieve the smile you have always wanted without wearing traditional fixed braces. That means you’ll not only lower your risk of hygiene problems during your treatment, but you’ll never have to compromise on confidence.
Learn more about Invisalign here
- Clear – no one can tell you’re having your teeth straightened.
- Removable – you can eat and drink anything you like, as well as brush and floss as usual.
- Comfortable – no metal brackets or wires to irritate your gums or cause mouth abrasions.
- Customised – your dental impressions are used to create made-to-measure aligners.
- Predictable – during the first consultation, you can view your smile in 3D to see how your teeth will look after Invisalign treatment.
Getting Invisalign in Surrey: what to expect
- Invisalign treatment consists of a series of thin, clear aligners, custom-designed to fit exactly over the teeth. Each aligner uses a tiny amount of pressure to move the teeth very slowly and carefully until they have straightened into the final, desired position.
- A complete set of aligners is changed every two weeks. However, you will only need to see your dentist at Ringley Park every six or eight weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Invisalign treatment takes approximately 9-15 months, during which time you’ll wear between 18-30 aligners, however this can vary for each individual case.