After twelve weeks of enforced closure due to COVID-19, everyone at Ringley Park Dental Practice is delighted to be once again able to bring you the dental care you may need. The past three months have been tricky for everyone, but we are looking forward to welcoming patients back and have put measures in place to ensure your safety.
We understand that some patients might be anxious at the thought of returning to an enclosed environment, but please be assured we have put a great deal of effort in ensuring that your experience with us is as comfortable as possible.
In accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures published by the Chief Dental Officer we are prioritising patients who require emergency treatment, followed by those who were receiving treatment prior to lockdown.
You can find full details of our COVID-19 measures on our website homepage, and below are the key things we’re asking patients to do when they attend Ringley Park Dental Practice.
- When visiting Ringley Park please attend alone, unless there are extenuating circumstances. If it is necessary for you to bring a companion, please ensure they wait in your car, as our waiting rooms and bathroom facilities are closed, and we want to minimise the number of people in the practice at any one time to enable social distancing.
- Up to 30 minutes before your appointment you will be able to check yourself in through the new patient portal. If you do not have access to the patient portal you should come to the glass entrance and knock to announce your arrival. You will then be asked to return to your car and a member of our team will call you on your mobile phone when your dentist is ready to see you.
- When you are called into the surgery please leave all of your belongings in the car apart from your payment card. Please sanitise your hands using the sanitiser provided at the practice entrance and wait for the nurse who will come to collect you.
- All clinicians will be wearing PPE and you will see new Perspex screens at reception. If you wish to wear a face covering whilst entering and leaving the practice, please do so.
- When your treatment is finished, you will be escorted to reception to pay and, if necessary, make a further appointment. We will make this process as swift as possible and request that payments are made by credit or debit card.
We are currently limiting the numbers of people within the surgery and as such procedures may take slightly longer. Please bear with us, your safety is our top priority and we will not do anything to compromise patients or staff.
We’d like to thank all our loyal patients for their understanding throughout this prolonged closure and we look forward to welcoming you all back through the doors at Ringley Park.
If you would like further advice on looking after your oral health or that of someone you’re caring for give us a call today on 01737 240123. We will be happy to help.